Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why join a team?

Why join a team? I can't see a good reason. Some people do it because they are all in the same office or lab or whatever. Some people seem to take it way too seriously. Like they really care about team stats and encourage members to do something and get all worked up about new work or high stats and stuff like that. Please. This is supposed to be like a Ron Popeil oven, just set it and forget it. In other words,
this stuff runs while I am NOT at my computer, so I shouldn't have to put much, if any, thought into it at all. That makes it all the cooler too, because if you forget about it for a while, then you come back after like a month or five and look at your stats and go, wow, those grew, then you can get on with your life again rather than making this your life. Anyway, I made these teams, and joined them, because I was bored. Teams are useless and meaningless. Why should you join my team? You shouldn't. I'm certainly not going to do anything for the team, I'm not going to ask anyone to do anything for the team, and I don't care if I am the only member or not. All I care about is, well, getting my damn car back so I won't be so bored that I feel the need to make these kinda of web sites. Anyway, if you want to join my team, there is a how to join link to your left, click it and join. Welcome to the team, joining the the first, last, and only thing that you will have to do, so after that, you can get on with your life. If you don't want to join my team, good for you. Don't waste the minute thirty of your like that it takes to join. You will never get that minute thirty back.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?