Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rebirth

     Years ago, my car was in the shop for an extended period of time, and I, being unable to go very far, was bored.  In my boredom, I created a BOINC team, TEAM: Brian, for each project I was a member of and a web site for those teams.  I expected no one to join and offer nothing to team mates.  I was bored and killing time.  I was not looking for a long term commitment.  Over 4 years, I have updated the maybe 9 times. 

     Now, I am turning that site into a blog.  Why?  Well, it makes it easier to update.  Also, the resource that the old page is on may die soon.  In any case, I am still not looking for a long term commitment to organizing and managing a collection of BOINC teams.  I still offer nothing to team metes but apathy and a promise not to bug them with team related anything, or anything else for that matter. 

     For now, I will be transfering the old site over as is.  Improvements may come later.  Don't hold your breath.  I updated the last one maybe twice a year and the updates were small at best.  This blog will be more frequently updated, but that's not saying much.  I suppose I can also use it as my own, personal blog as well, however, I don't see too many of those posts in my future either.  I can think of one right now, and that's about it.

     So, hello world, again.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?